Tuesday 2 November 2010

Megan Fox’s Sexiest Pictorial in GQ Magazine Pictures

Hollywood Actresses Photo Gallery



As I escape from my astonishment I present you the hottest bikini pictures that Megan Fox ever took. Although this pictorial is an excuse for her to show off her new tits, The Transformers hottie didn’t hold back in her interview as well.


* “I’ve done one movie. And it’s not a movie I want to stand on as far as acting ability goes. I mean—I’m not going to win an Oscar anytime soon. I’m not Meryl Streep. “
* “Before I go onstage anywhere, I take a Xanax now.”
* “The other day, I said I eat a lot of cake, and that was the top story on Yahoo!”
* “I would never issue an apology for my life and for who I am. It’s like, Oh, I’m sorry I took a naked, private picture that someone … sold for money. … You shouldn’t have to apologize. Someone betrayed Vanessa, but no one’s angry at that person. She had to apologize. I hate Disney for making her do that.”
* “They take these little girls, and they put them through entertainment school and teach them to sing and dance, and make them wear belly shirts, but they won’t allow them to be their own people. It makes me sick.”

But wait, that’s not all! The GQ staff couldn’t let us hanging with just a few photos and they’ve provided us with behind-the-scenes footage from the shoot.Try not to salivate to much!

No comments:

Post a Comment